* Protected and easy to make use of.
* Target boat – Around 8 – 15 feet.
Target wind range – 4 to 15 knots
Target paddler – novice to intermediate
Off-wind sailing envelope – approx. 150 degrees
* Find out how to use:
1. 2 hooks and 2 carabiners hook to the pad eye or D ring.
2. Adjusts the strap length to hold the sail at the boat
3. Hold the strap at the tie. and enjoy your commute.
Make sure that this fits by entering your model number.
✔️Made of eco-friendly strong cloth, this sail is durable and sturdy, which maintains sail shape even in high wind conditions. It may not turn a kayak or canoe into a complex, heavy sailing craft.
✔️Compact design, easy to set up and deploy quickly. A clear window lets you view things in the back of the sail.
✔️Easy to make use of, hold the clips to keep kayak go forward, and just lay it down to stop.
✔️Absolute best used: in 4 – 15 knots of wind. (2-4 BFT)
✔️Product Dimensions: 42.5 * 42.5 inches, Coiled/folded diameter: 15.7 inches.